|Published:||Oct 03, 2012 8:36 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 03, 2012 8:36 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla. -- Florida Statewide Prosecutor, Nicholas Cox cut the ribbon to officially open the Cape Coral
office of Seniors vs. Crime.
The Office is located at 1100 Cultural Park Blvd, Cape Coral, Florida.
The Seniors vs. Crime Project is a Special Project of the Office of the
Seniors vs. Crime is a non-profit organization established in 1989 to help
prevent the victimization of senior citizens through education and the
creative involvement of seniors in their own protection.
The Project was established under the auspices of, then Attorney General
Robert Butterworth to act as the vehicle for providing direct services
to Florida’s seniors and to assist the Attorney General and other law
enforcement in combating crimes against the elderly.
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- CCSO: no reason to believe accused murderer heading to SWFL
- Realtors and police warn of rental fraud hitting SWFL
- Man accused of leaving baby in car no stranger to law
- Winter weather delays flights in and out of RSW
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- Girlfriend wants charges dropped against Zimmerman