|Published:||Oct 03, 2012 8:36 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 03, 2012 8:36 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla. -- Florida Statewide Prosecutor, Nicholas Cox cut the ribbon to officially open the Cape Coral
office of Seniors vs. Crime.
The Office is located at 1100 Cultural Park Blvd, Cape Coral, Florida.
The Seniors vs. Crime Project is a Special Project of the Office of the
Seniors vs. Crime is a non-profit organization established in 1989 to help
prevent the victimization of senior citizens through education and the
creative involvement of seniors in their own protection.
The Project was established under the auspices of, then Attorney General
Robert Butterworth to act as the vehicle for providing direct services
to Florida’s seniors and to assist the Attorney General and other law
enforcement in combating crimes against the elderly.
- FGCU one win away from NCAA Tournament appearance
- Sailboat off Marco Island tries to ride out Thursday's storm
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Search continues for missing spring breaker
- Fla. teen shot by grandfather during argument
- Suspected police impersonator was fed agent
- Cape Coral firefighters investigate trash compactor fire
- Gay-straight club lawsuit to be move forward
- It's almost time to 'spring forward'
- Obama to promote education agenda at Miami school