|Published:||Oct 03, 2012 3:28 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 03, 2012 3:28 PM EDT|
SANIBEL, Fla.- Beginning Monday, the City of Sanibel will begin dredging of the entrance channel to the Shell Harbor Subdivision. The channel will remain open for use during dredging, however, there may be short periods of time when boat traffic will need to be stopped.
Boaters are advised to be alert and aware of the construction operations taking place. This work will take a few weeks to complete.
Contact the Public Works Department at 239-472-6397 if you have any questions regarding the Shell Harbor dredging project.
- FMPD IDs victim in fatal shooting, suspect search continues
- Charlotte deputies ID body found in burned garage
- Police find 2 bodies inside West Palm Beach school
- Fla. school tells students to drop online classes
- 2 children remain hospitalized after near drowning incidents
- Judge sends N. Fla. man to prison for life
- School board approves new superintendent's contract
- Poll: Rubio gets negative marks on immigration
- Dr. Joseph Burke's Last Day as Superintendent
- Judge reads charge against Zimmerman to jurors