|Published:||Oct 03, 2012 9:33 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 03, 2012 12:50 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- The Lee County Sheriff's Office is conducting a death investigation near the Renaissance subdivision off Daniels Parkway.
At 8:20 a.m., while responding to a residential alarm at The Club at Renaissance, a deputy was notified of a possible body floating in the retention pond by the gatehouse.
Detectives have recovered the body of a white male. There is no indication of foul play and the death does not appear to be suspicious at this time.
- Teacher accused of having relationship with student
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- Mobile home destroyed in suspicious North Fort Myers fire
- Collier Co. begins looking for land to build soccer complex
- No plans to remove wreckage from fatal boat crash
- S Fla biologist recovering after rattlesnake bite
- Historic central Fla. house moved on barge
- Fla. man guilty in taxi, food delivery robberies
- Search ends for 2 missing from migrants' raft