|Published:||Oct 02, 2012 12:18 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 02, 2012 6:46 PM EDT|
SANIBEL, Fla.- A historic house will be on the move on Sanibel Island, but to transport it to it's new location, crews will need to shut off power along the way.
This means some people will be in the dark from 10:00 p.m. Tuesday through 4:00 a.m. on Wednesday.
The Shore Haven House will be moved from Bird Lane to the Sanibel Historical Museum and Village, located on Dunlop Road.
- Early morning crash on US 41 kills pedestrian
- Man surrenders after stand-off in St. James City
- Interactive play to teach dangers of drug use
- EPA safety testing closes Desoto Middle School today
- Man accused of shooting neighbor's black Labrador
- Crash kills 3, injures 2 in central Fla.
- Bieber could get new trial date in Florida case
- Stolen puppy returned to Pensacola pet store
- FMB holds election for Town Council members
- New anti-fraud group forms in Collier County