|Published:||Oct 02, 2012 7:25 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 02, 2012 7:25 PM EDT|
SANIBEL, Fla. - The City of Sanibel reminds residents and businesses that between approximately 10 p.m. Tuesday, October 2nd, through 4 a.m., Wednesday, October 3rd, 2012, power will be temporarily interrupted in central Sanibel Island.
The power outage is estimated to last between 30 minutes to 2 hours.
The purpose of this temporary power interruption is to accommodate the relocation of a historical property known as Shore Haven, from Bird Lane to the Sanibel Historical Museum and Village, located at 950 Dunlop Road.
To facilitate this move, it is necessary for LCEC to temporarily disconnect power lines along the moving route.
Travelers should expect delays along Periwinkle Way during the relocation of the structure. Motorists are urged to use caution when traveling along the moving route and follow the instruction of law enforcement officers.
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend