|Published:||Oct 02, 2012 11:48 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 02, 2012 11:48 PM EDT|
Collier County, Fla. -- Collier Fire Administrative Services or CFAS is officially up and running. The non-profit was formed as a way for the fire districts to joint purchase. The plan is expected to save up to $ 1.5 million annually. The paperwork was filed last Tuesday, which means next October the fire districts will be able to joint purchase health insurance.
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Update: Cape Coral kid hit by car doing 'a lot better'
- Suspect in custody after Orlando-area school shooting
- Sheriff: Fla. man kills wife, son with crossbow
- Gifts, volunteers needed for adopt-a-senior holiday program
- 'Hazmat situation' determined not suspicious
- Support for smack cam victim grows, victim responds
- Pt. Charlotte street closed due to roadway collapse
- Water main break blocks Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41
- Grinch steals Christmas trees from Lemon Bay students