|Published:||Oct 01, 2012 12:27 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 01, 2012 12:27 PM EDT|
GULF COVE, Fla.- Charlotte County detectives arrested a 14-year-old Gardens of Gulf Cove boy for Lewd or Lascivious Molestation on a 6-year-old boy.
The mother of the boy called CCSO Sep. 25 to report her son just told her that the 14-year-old had touched him inappropriately in a restroom last Mar. 16 at a youth function in a Gulf Cove church. Detectives interviewed the Pastor of the church who said it was the first time he heard of this activity. Her son was interviewed by the CCSO Forensic Interviewer and he gave specific details; the 14-year-old was also interviewed. Detectives developed probable cause that the teenaged juvenile had contact with the 6-year-old boy three times; twice at the church and once at a relative’s home.
The 14-year-old was arrested and taken to the Charlotte County Jail. Once processed, he was then transported to the Department of Juvenile Justice in Ft. Myers where he will remain for 21 days.
- LCSO: Hohensee died from self-inflicted gun shot wound
- Floridians pay the price for illegal Curbstoning
- 12 sentenced in South Florida grow house operation
- Friends remember Hohensee as kind and helpful, not violent
- Investigation in to the Hohensee marriage
- Naples man honored for using epilepsy to inspire others
- Fla. using federal grant money to settle lawsuit