|Published:||Oct 01, 2012 2:55 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 01, 2012 2:55 PM EDT|
PORT CHARLOTTE, Fla.- The Charlotte County Sheriff's Office arrested a Port Charlotte drug dealer last Friday for trafficking in Oxycodone pills. Michael Joseph Daman, 24, of 458 Cypress Avenue, was arrested.
Narcotics Unit detectives purchased Oxycodone from Daman in two undercover drug buys onJuly 6 and 23. When Daman was arrested at his home for the two previous drug purchases, he had a large sum of cash in his possession, 49 Oxycodone and 1.5 Methadone pills, all without prescriptions.
Daman was arrested for Trafficking in Oxycodone, two counts of Sale and Delivery of Oxycodone, three counts of Possession of Oxycodone, two counts of Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, and one count for Possession of Methadone. Daman, aconvicted felonon previous drug charges, was transported to the Charlotte County Jail. This is hiseighth booking; he posted a$37,000 bondand was release the same day.
Anyone with knowledge of illegal drug activity is asked to please call the CCSO Narcotics Unit at 941-575-2157, or Crime Stoppers at 800-780-TIPS (8477).
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- Man posts Facebook video of himself jumping on manatees
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Car drives into hole in Cape Coral
- Alva students arrested for gun, caught with ammo day before
- Scammers call Charlotte County residents claiming to be CCU
- SUV sinks into hole in Cape Coral construction project