|Published:||Oct 01, 2012 2:55 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 01, 2012 2:55 PM EDT|
PORT CHARLOTTE, Fla.- The Charlotte County Sheriff's Office arrested a Port Charlotte drug dealer last Friday for trafficking in Oxycodone pills. Michael Joseph Daman, 24, of 458 Cypress Avenue, was arrested.
Narcotics Unit detectives purchased Oxycodone from Daman in two undercover drug buys onJuly 6 and 23. When Daman was arrested at his home for the two previous drug purchases, he had a large sum of cash in his possession, 49 Oxycodone and 1.5 Methadone pills, all without prescriptions.
Daman was arrested for Trafficking in Oxycodone, two counts of Sale and Delivery of Oxycodone, three counts of Possession of Oxycodone, two counts of Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, and one count for Possession of Methadone. Daman, aconvicted felonon previous drug charges, was transported to the Charlotte County Jail. This is hiseighth booking; he posted a$37,000 bondand was release the same day.
Anyone with knowledge of illegal drug activity is asked to please call the CCSO Narcotics Unit at 941-575-2157, or Crime Stoppers at 800-780-TIPS (8477).
- Hostage situation ends in house fire, man found dead inside
- Ft. Myers man dies in New Jersey crash, wife critically hurt
- FWC relocates largest black bear captured in Fla.
- Vehicles flee the scene after seriously injuring pedestrian
- CCSO searches for missing 23 y/o Golden Gate woman
- Sun Splash Waterpark begins summer hours Friday
- Man finds drugs in a safe in front of his Pt. Charlotte home
- Crash with injuries on Veterans at Chiquita blocks traffic
- LCSO: Hohensee died from self-inflicted gun shot wound
- Desoto officials search for missing Nocatee man