|Published:||Oct 01, 2012 4:48 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 01, 2012 4:54 PM EDT|
COLLIER COUNY, Fla.- The Everglades air boat captain, who lost his hand when he fed an alligator, was in court today. This is our first look at Wally Weatherholt, since that attack in mid-June.
Weatherholt was scheduled for a non-jury trial today on charges of feeding an alligator, but his attorney said he hasn't been able to look at all the evidence, since the disc of photos from the scene is corrupt.
The judge postponed the proceedings.
Weatherholt faces a $500 fine and possible jail time. He has plead not guilty.
- FMPD arrests 10 on drug charges, looking for 9 more
- SWFL residents join in March Against Monsanto
- Request to exhume remains from panhandle school rejected
- Fort Myers Dog Show takes over Lee Civic Center
- 90 acre brush fire in Charlotte County
- Immokalee man bites another mans ear off
- FWC hits water during 'Busiest Boating Weekend'