|Published:||Oct 01, 2012 10:42 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 01, 2012 10:42 AM EDT|
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - A central Florida man looking to buy marijuana ended up losing his shirt over the deal - or something like that.
The Orlando Sentinel (http://tinyurl.com/8e4dp4y) reports Carlos Villamar stopped by an Orlando apartment to buy some pot early Sunday morning. When the 29-year-old allegedly asked a group of several men if they had any weed, authorities said one man placed a gun to his head while others robbed him of cash, his driver's license and his pants.
Information from: Orlando (Fla.) Sentinel, http://www.orlandosentinel.com
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Hostage situation ends in house fire, man found dead inside
- Ft. Myers man dies in New Jersey crash, wife critically hurt
- FWC relocates largest black bear captured in Fla.
- Sun Splash Waterpark begins summer hours Friday
- Desoto officials search for missing Nocatee man
- Union vote set for some Lee Co. government workers
- Salvation Army of Fla. assists Oklahoma tornado victims
- Island Park brush fire remains mostly contained
- Investigation determines electrical problems caused bus fire
- Crash with injuries on Veterans at Chiquita blocks traffic