|Published:||Oct 01, 2012 11:30 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 01, 2012 11:30 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla. - Cape Coral's Emergency Operations Center has received the green light for expansion.
The city council approved $856,000 for the construction project at their meeting Monday.
Last week, firefighters told WINK News THE EOC is too small, and it needs more office space.
- Barricaded man didn't survive in house fire
- Crews battle brush fire near Island Park
- SWFL soldier surprises kids live on WINK News
- Police say school nurse's blood alcohol level was .275
- FMPD gets high-tech vehicle to catch impaired drivers
- Man gets life after selling heroin near Lee Middle School
- Surgeons remove 4-pound hairball from tiger
- Crash blocks Golden Gate Blvd. at 22nd St. SE
- Former Arcadia city marshal resigns amid theft allegations
- Camouflaged alligators spotted at Wa-Ke Hatchee Park