|Published:||Sep 30, 2012 7:56 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 30, 2012 9:26 AM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- A Bonita Springs woman is in serious condition after walking in front of a Lee County deputy's car.
The deputy driving was responding to a disorderly call saturday morning when it happened, according to reports.
According to deputies, he was driving east on San Carlos Boulevard at four in the morning when Megan Conway walked across the intersection at Olive Road.
She was hit by the front of the car...and her body ended up in a ditch.
Investigators are waiting for the results of an alcohol test.
- FMPD IDs victim in fatal shooting, suspect search continues
- Charlotte deputies ID body found in burned garage
- Police find 2 bodies inside West Palm Beach school
- Fla. school tells students to drop online classes
- Judge sends N. Fla. man to prison for life
- Dr. Joseph Burke's Last Day as Superintendent
- Poll: Rubio gets negative marks on immigration
- 2 children remain hospitalized after near drowning incidents
- School board approves new superintendent's contract
- Judge reads charge against Zimmerman to jurors