|Published:||Sep 30, 2012 7:56 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 30, 2012 9:26 AM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- A Bonita Springs woman is in serious condition after walking in front of a Lee County deputy's car.
The deputy driving was responding to a disorderly call saturday morning when it happened, according to reports.
According to deputies, he was driving east on San Carlos Boulevard at four in the morning when Megan Conway walked across the intersection at Olive Road.
She was hit by the front of the car...and her body ended up in a ditch.
Investigators are waiting for the results of an alcohol test.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Man who lost leg to propeller unable to reach settlement
- Study shows foreclosure numbers down, job growth up in SWFL
- Five years fatality free: Florida set to break gator record
- Sun-N-Fun Lagoon opens for Collier schools' winter break
- Templeton Shootout drives millions into Naples economy
- House to tackle flood insurance rate hikes