|Published:||Sep 30, 2012 7:56 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 30, 2012 9:26 AM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- A Bonita Springs woman is in serious condition after walking in front of a Lee County deputy's car.
The deputy driving was responding to a disorderly call saturday morning when it happened, according to reports.
According to deputies, he was driving east on San Carlos Boulevard at four in the morning when Megan Conway walked across the intersection at Olive Road.
She was hit by the front of the car...and her body ended up in a ditch.
Investigators are waiting for the results of an alcohol test.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- Man accused of killing dog with pickaxe appears in court
- Man posts Facebook video of himself jumping on manatees
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Cape woman at center of life support controversy passes away
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Woman, 97, hit by trooper dies of injuries
- Car drives into hole in Cape Coral