|Published:||Sep 28, 2012 11:12 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 28, 2012 11:13 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS & CAPE CORAL, Fla.- The Fort Myers and Cape Coral Police Departments are participating in "National Take Back Day" on Saturday, September 29th.
You can turn in expired, unwanted or unused medications to law enforcement and they will dispose of them
There are three collection locations in Lee County, including:
The Fort Myers Police Headquarters on Widman Way in Fort Myers.
The CVS Pharmacy at 737 Cape Coral Parkway East.
The Walmart on the 1619 Del Prado Boulevard in Cape Coral.
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- Elderly Naples man accused of molesting special needs teen
- Mother accused of doing 'whippets' while baby was present
- Family surprises neighbors with 'Random Acts of Kindness'
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- Caretaker allegedly takes more than $11,300 from victim
- Lee County school board votes to make school day longer
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids