|Published:||Sep 28, 2012 11:12 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 28, 2012 11:13 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS & CAPE CORAL, Fla.- The Fort Myers and Cape Coral Police Departments are participating in "National Take Back Day" on Saturday, September 29th.
You can turn in expired, unwanted or unused medications to law enforcement and they will dispose of them
There are three collection locations in Lee County, including:
The Fort Myers Police Headquarters on Widman Way in Fort Myers.
The CVS Pharmacy at 737 Cape Coral Parkway East.
The Walmart on the 1619 Del Prado Boulevard in Cape Coral.
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- FHP investigating accident Lehigh Acres
- State Board of Education to get legislative update
- Spada to host salon & spa event for at-risk girls
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Lee school board narrows down supt. search
- Vandals cause damage at St. Leo's Catholic church
- Florida emergency officials ready to assist OK victims
- McGregor Baptist offers way to Help Tornado Victims
- Mote Marine asking people to keep eye out for whale sharks