|Published:||Sep 28, 2012 5:19 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 28, 2012 6:48 PM EDT|
SANIBEL, Fla.- Shore Haven, an early 20th century Sears & Roebuck kit home, is moving to the Sanibel Historical Museum & Village.
It floated on a barge on San Carlos Bay, from its original location. It will be taken to the museum on Dunlop Road.
Some LCEC customers will experience a power outage between 10:00 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 2, and 4:00 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 3, allowing for the home to be moved without damaging any live power lines.
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Update: Cape Coral kid hit by car doing 'a lot better'
- Suspect in custody after Orlando-area school shooting
- Sheriff: Fla. man kills wife, son with crossbow
- Gifts, volunteers needed for adopt-a-senior holiday program
- 'Hazmat situation' determined not suspicious
- Pt. Charlotte street closed due to roadway collapse
- Support for smack cam victim grows, victim responds
- Water main break blocks Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41
- Grinch steals Christmas trees from Lemon Bay students