|Published:||Sep 28, 2012 5:19 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 28, 2012 6:48 PM EDT|
SANIBEL, Fla.- Shore Haven, an early 20th century Sears & Roebuck kit home, is moving to the Sanibel Historical Museum & Village.
It floated on a barge on San Carlos Bay, from its original location. It will be taken to the museum on Dunlop Road.
Some LCEC customers will experience a power outage between 10:00 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 2, and 4:00 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 3, allowing for the home to be moved without damaging any live power lines.
- Deputies find body at scene of Pt. Charlotte house fire
- FMPD IDs victim in fatal shooting, suspect search continues
- Charlotte deputies ID body found in burned garage
- Teen bound up as crooks raid home
- Four kids hospitalized after two separate near drownings
- Dr. Joseph Burke's Last Day as Superintendent
- Poll: Rubio gets negative marks on immigration
- School board approves new superintendent's contract
- Police find 2 bodies inside West Palm Beach school
- State Fire Marshal investigates possible attempted arson