|Published:||Sep 28, 2012 4:12 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 28, 2012 4:12 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- On September 27th at 9:34 p.m., the Fort Myers Police Department served a search warrant at 2257 Dora Street, that resulted in the arrest of seven suspects.
The investigation stemmed from a two-month investigation initiated by detectives.
Police also seized a large amount of crack cocaine, powder cocaine, heroin, marijuana, drug paraphernalia, two firearms and $1,375. The street value of the drugs that were seized totaled an estimated at $12,000.
The following subjects were arrested:
Raymond Henderson 12/24/90: Carrying a Concealed Firearm, Possession of Cocaine with Intent to Sell, Obstruction of a Search Warrant and Resisting an officer Without Violence
Joseph Smith 12/02/80: Possession of Cocaine with Intent to Sell
James Kennedy 03/21/75: Possession of Cocaine with Intent to Sell, Possession of heroin Intent to Sell and Possession of a Firearm by a Convicted Felon
Kwameainey Brown 11/07/92: Possession of Cocaine with Intent to Sell
Dustin Fletcher 09/11/86: Possession of Cocaine with Intent to Sell
Bruce Martin 04/29/76: Obstruction of a Search Warrant
Stephen Bronson 10/18/77: Possession of Cocaine with Intent to Sell
- Defense releases photos, texts of Trayvon Martin
- Ft. Myers man dies in New Jersey crash, wife critically hurt
- Vehicles flee the scene after seriously injuring pedestrian
- LCSO: Hohensee died from self-inflicted gun shot wound
- FWC relocates largest black bear captured in Fla.
- A look at the dangers of riding a motorcycle
- CCSO searches for missing 23 y/o Golden Gate woman
- Man finds drugs in a safe in front of his Pt. Charlotte home
- Investigation determines electrical problems caused bus fire
- Crash with injuries on Veterans at Chiquita blocks traffic