LEHIGH ACRES, Fla.- Joel Blvd. is back open after a serious crash closed down the road at E 14th St. on Thursday evening.
Florida Highway Patrol said a Nissan Frontier turned left in front of a Ford F150.
Seven people were injured in the crash, including children.
Two medical helicopters were utilized to transport patients from the scene to the hospital.
One child remains in the hospital Thursday night as a precaution.
The driver of the Nissan Fronter was cited.
- Shooting investigation in North Fort Myers
- Group protests taxes in Cape Coral by a 'Call to Arms'
- Small Fla. city anxious to learn jackpot winner
- Jungle Golf fundraiser putts for patriots
- Truck carrying mulch rolls over at Colonial & Plantation
- Miss. probationer caught in central Florida
- Long-term care Medicaid patients start enrolling
- Fla. woman charged with Haitian visa fraud
- Deputies: Bartender, 3 patrons sliced by angry man