|Published:||Sep 28, 2012 12:00 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 28, 2012 10:37 AM EDT|
LEHIGH ACRES, Fla.- Joel Blvd. is back open after a serious crash closed down the road at E 14th St. on Thursday evening.
Florida Highway Patrol said a Nissan Frontier turned left in front of a Ford F150.
Seven people were injured in the crash, including children.
Two medical helicopters were utilized to transport patients from the scene to the hospital.
One child remains in the hospital Thursday night as a precaution.
The driver of the Nissan Fronter was cited.
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- Motorcyclist injured after crash on Nelson at Tropicana
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- Pilot whales change course, move closer to shore
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school