|Published:||Sep 27, 2012 11:23 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 27, 2012 11:23 PM EDT|
PORT CHARLOTTE, Fla.-A SUV plowed through the front door of a convenience store in Charlotte County Thursday night.
Sheriff's deputies were called to the Circle K on the 2600 block of Tamiami Trail and West Tarpon Boulevard in Port Charlotte shortly after 6:15 p.m.
Deputies said an elderly man lost control of the vehicle and plowed through the front doors. No one was injured.
Officials said there was no structural damage to the building.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Man who lost leg to propeller unable to reach settlement
- Five years fatality free: Florida set to break gator record
- Sun-N-Fun Lagoon opens for Collier schools' winter break
- Templeton Shootout drives millions into Naples economy
- House to tackle flood insurance rate hikes
- Naples shelter combats domestic violence one gift at a time