|Published:||Sep 27, 2012 4:46 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 27, 2012 4:46 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Publix Super Markets issued a voluntary recall Tuesday for 10 ounce plastic bags of it's Hearts of Romaine products, due to the fact that they may contain listeria.
The product, UPC code 41415 03886, was distributed to stores between Sept. 8 and Sept. 20 in select Florida counties, Georgia, South Carolina, Alabama, and Tennessee.
Publix customers with additional questions can call Customer Care Center at 1-800-242-1227 or visit website at http://www.publix.com/. Customers can also contact the US Food and Drug Administration at 1-888-SAFEFOOD (1-888-723-3366).
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Alva students arrested for gun, caught with ammo day before
- Scammers call Charlotte County residents claiming to be CCU
- SUV sinks into hole in Cape Coral construction project
- Neighbors saw red flags ahead of animal cruelty arrest
- Indictment accuses SWFL residents of human smuggling