|Published:||Sep 27, 2012 4:46 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 27, 2012 4:46 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Publix Super Markets issued a voluntary recall Tuesday for 10 ounce plastic bags of it's Hearts of Romaine products, due to the fact that they may contain listeria.
The product, UPC code 41415 03886, was distributed to stores between Sept. 8 and Sept. 20 in select Florida counties, Georgia, South Carolina, Alabama, and Tennessee.
Publix customers with additional questions can call Customer Care Center at 1-800-242-1227 or visit website at http://www.publix.com/. Customers can also contact the US Food and Drug Administration at 1-888-SAFEFOOD (1-888-723-3366).
- FMPD IDs victim in fatal shooting, suspect search continues
- Charlotte deputies ID body found in burned garage
- Dr. Joseph Burke's Last Day as Superintendent
- Police find 2 bodies inside West Palm Beach school
- Poll: Rubio gets negative marks on immigration
- Fla. school tells students to drop online classes
- Judge sends N. Fla. man to prison for life
- School board approves new superintendent's contract
- 2 children remain hospitalized after near drowning incidents
- Judge reads charge against Zimmerman to jurors