|Published:||Sep 27, 2012 7:03 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 27, 2012 7:14 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. -- Today, we're getting another sneak peek inside Lee County's new VA Healthcare Facility. It's located off Diplomat Parkway in Cape Coral.
Right now, crews are busy moving in furniture and state of the art medical equipment. On the second floor, you can see new surgical suites and dental rooms.
The facility is four times larger than the one in Fort Myers.
The plan is to shut down the other facility in Fort Myers on Friday, December 14th, and the new facility is then set to open Monday, December 17th.
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend