|Published:||Sep 27, 2012 7:03 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 27, 2012 7:14 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. -- Today, we're getting another sneak peek inside Lee County's new VA Healthcare Facility. It's located off Diplomat Parkway in Cape Coral.
Right now, crews are busy moving in furniture and state of the art medical equipment. On the second floor, you can see new surgical suites and dental rooms.
The facility is four times larger than the one in Fort Myers.
The plan is to shut down the other facility in Fort Myers on Friday, December 14th, and the new facility is then set to open Monday, December 17th.
- Cape city workers find small mobile meth lab in the woods
- Cab driver saves family from mobile home fire
- Officials: 35 pilot whales moving in deeper water
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- EXCLUSIVE: LeeTran driver speaks after possible bus shooting
- Owner tracks stolen boat to Mexico
- E-911 System Out in Charlotte County
- Sports making their way back to Edison State College
- Toy drive sign ups end Friday for Collier Salvation Army
- Postal Service letter carriers collect toys this Saturday