|Published:||Sep 27, 2012 12:59 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 27, 2012 3:38 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Hodges University hosted a job fair on Thursday. The event was sponsored by the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce and showcased 28 employers.
The unemployment rate for Hispanics currently exceeds 10 percent.
The job fair was not exclusively for Hispanic residents, but several of the open positions called for bilingual employees.
The event took place on the third floor until 2:00 p.m.
- FMPD IDs victim in fatal shooting, suspect search continues
- Charlotte deputies ID body found in burned garage
- Police find 2 bodies inside West Palm Beach school
- Fla. school tells students to drop online classes
- Dr. Joseph Burke's Last Day as Superintendent
- Poll: Rubio gets negative marks on immigration
- Judge sends N. Fla. man to prison for life
- School board approves new superintendent's contract
- 2 children remain hospitalized after near drowning incidents
- Judge reads charge against Zimmerman to jurors