|Published:||Sep 27, 2012 4:10 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 27, 2012 5:37 PM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- The Collier County Sheriff's Office is reporting both directions of Gulf Shore Drive, between Vanderbilt Beach Road and Bluebill Ave., are shut down, due to a split gas line.
The area effected is just in front of LaPlaya Beach and Gulf Resort.
North Naples Fire said a four-inch line was hit by a construction equipment. TECO is on the scene and working to repair it.
The roads are expected to be shut down for the next few hours.
Motorists should use an alternate route.
- Deputies find body at scene of Pt. Charlotte house fire
- FMPD arrests women caught on camera stealing lotto tickets
- Woman faces DUI charges after crash involving 6 children
- 4 Collier Co. children involved in 2 near drowning incidents
- Chrysler agrees to recall of Jeeps at risk of fire
- Top choice drops out of consideration for Lee Co. Manager
- DCF investigates Cape Coral infant's death
- Twins minor league team involved in Fla. crash
- Storage unit swiper targets Cape Coral facility
- LDAS seeks information regarding 2nd recent cat shooting