|Published:||Sep 27, 2012 10:51 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 27, 2012 10:51 AM EDT|
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - Authorities say two women died and another was injured during a shooting at two hotels on Orlando's International Drive.
Police told the Orlando Sentinel (http://thesent.nl/QqJeq7) the Thursday morning shootings were domestic-related.
According to police the suspect shot and killed two women at the Quality Suites before driving about two miles away and shooting a housekeeper at Westgate Resorts. Authorities say the injured woman is expected to survive.
Mark Waltrip, who is the chief operating officer at Westgate Resorts, told the newspaper the housekeeper is the best friend of one of the women killed at the other hotel.
No further details were immediately available.
Information from: Orlando (Fla.) Sentinel, http://www.orlandosentinel.com
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Deputies find body at scene of Pt. Charlotte house fire
- 4 Collier Co. children involved in 2 near drowning incidents
- Top choice drops out of consideration for Lee Co. Manager
- Storage unit swiper targets Cape Coral facility
- LDAS seeks information regarding 2nd recent cat shooting
- Man allegedly shoots step-son in face for being a 'moocher'
- Immokalee Rd. reopens after 2 crashes, moments apart
- Teen bound up as crooks raid home
- Oil rig up for consideration at Immokalee Airport
- Four kids hospitalized after two separate near drownings