|Published:||Sep 26, 2012 5:21 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 26, 2012 5:21 PM EDT|
SANIBEL, Fla.- The City of Sanibel has been notified that between approximately 10:00 p.m., Tuesday, October 2nd, through 4:00 a.m., Wednesday, October 3rd, power will be temporarily interrupted to some central residences and businesses.
The power outage is estimated to last between 30 minutes to two hours. Please monitor the City's website at www.mysanibel.com, for updates if for some reason the project is postponed or rescheduled.
The purpose of this temporary power interruption is to accommodate the structural relocation of a historical property known as Shore Haven, from Bird Lane to the Sanibel Historical Museum and Village, located at 950 Dunlop Road. To facilitate the this move, it is necessary for LCEC to temporarily disconnect power lines along the moving route.
24-Hour Contacts During Operation:
Lee County Electric Cooperative: (239) 656-2300
Sanibel Police Department: (239) 472-3111
EMERGENCY Dial: 911
If you have any questions regarding this project, please contact Mr. Alex Werner, President of the Sanibel Historical Museum and Village at (239) 472-8871, or Sanibel City Hall at (239) 472-3700.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Five years fatality free: Florida set to break gator record
- Man who lost leg to propeller unable to reach settlement
- Templeton Shootout drives millions into Naples economy
- House to tackle flood insurance rate hikes
- Neighbors say homicide victim was loved by everyone
- FWC reports 20th panther mortality for 2013
- Naples shelter combats domestic violence one gift at a time