|Published:||Sep 25, 2012 10:23 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 25, 2012 10:23 AM EDT|
GAINESVILLE, Fla. (AP) - A person of interest has been arrested in the case of a missing University of Florida student.
Gainesville police say 18-year-old Pedro A. Bravo faces third-degree felony charges of depriving a victim of a crime of medical treatment. He was arrested Monday afternoon.
Eighteen-year-old Christian Aguilar was last seen Thursday. Police say the two were fighting over a girl.
Police told the Gainesville Sun (http://bit.ly/PUqixV ) that Bravo has given them three versions of what happened. In one version, they just talked. In another, he hit Aguilar and then left. The other version has Bravo beating Aguilar unconscious before leaving him in a parking lot.
Police spokesman Ben Tobias says Bravo has taken investigators to several locations where he says he had been with Aguilar. Nothing was found at those locations.
Information from: The Gainesville (Fla.) Sun, http://www.gainesvillesun.com
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- Man accused of leaving baby in car no stranger to law
- Realtors and police warn of rental fraud hitting SWFL
- Winter weather delays flights in and out of RSW
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- Girlfriend wants charges dropped against Zimmerman