|Published:||Sep 25, 2012 11:35 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 25, 2012 11:35 PM EDT|
Collier County commissioners approved $650,000 in emergency funds for renourishment on two Naples' beaches.
Both Vanderbilt Beach and Naples Beach will get the extra sand to extend their beaches. The work will start in November.
- Barricaded man didn't survive in house fire
- Crews battle brush fire near Island Park
- Police say school nurse's blood alcohol level was .275
- Man gets life after selling heroin near Lee Middle School
- Surgeons remove 4-pound hairball from tiger
- Crash blocks Golden Gate Blvd. at 22nd St. SE
- Former Arcadia city marshal resigns amid theft allegations
- Camouflaged alligators spotted at Wa-Ke Hatchee Park
- Woman talks to WINK News about faking sons' deaths
- Retired Corrections officer arrested after accident