|Published:||Sep 24, 2012 6:52 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 24, 2012 7:02 AM EDT|
SANIBEL, Fla. - Give yourself a little extra time if you're heading to Sanibel or Captiva Monday morning. One lane of the Sanibel Toll Plaza will be closed starting at 8:00 a.m. Monday, September 24, 2012.
This is part of routine services and maintenance to paint the overhead structure. Only a single lane will be closed at a time in order to minimize the impacts on traffic.
The work is expected to take about two weeks and traffic should be back to normal by October 8, 2012.
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- FHP investigating accident Lehigh Acres
- State Board of Education to get legislative update
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Spada to host salon & spa event for at-risk girls
- Lee school board narrows down supt. search
- Vandals cause damage at St. Leo's Catholic church
- Florida emergency officials ready to assist OK victims
- Englewood man arrested on child pornography charges
- Mote Marine asking people to keep eye out for whale sharks