|Published:||Sep 24, 2012 6:52 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 24, 2012 7:02 AM EDT|
SANIBEL, Fla. - Give yourself a little extra time if you're heading to Sanibel or Captiva Monday morning. One lane of the Sanibel Toll Plaza will be closed starting at 8:00 a.m. Monday, September 24, 2012.
This is part of routine services and maintenance to paint the overhead structure. Only a single lane will be closed at a time in order to minimize the impacts on traffic.
The work is expected to take about two weeks and traffic should be back to normal by October 8, 2012.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings spotted in SC
- Gov. Scott wants to cut auto registration fees
- 3-year-old allegedly sets Cape Coral apartment fire
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Fla man jailed after losing $100 in card game
- Woman allegedly caught on camera taking wallet, using card
- Bike run to benefit Toys for Tots this Saturday
- Lee-DOH reports 5 raccoon bites in less than 3 weeks
- Boy, 4, may have died of bacterial meningitis
- St. Pete woman accidentally shot boyfriend