|Published:||Sep 24, 2012 11:47 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 25, 2012 12:10 AM EDT|
NORTH FORT MYERS, Fla. -- The Lee County Sheriff's Office wants your help in finding a suspect wanted for an armed robbery of a North Fort Myers Goodwill. It happened Monday around noon at the Goodwill location at 1919 North Tamiami Trail. The man handed the cashier a note instructing him remove all of the cash from the register and give it to him. He also implied he had a gun. The suspect then fled the area in an unknown direction possibly in a white sedan.
The suspect is identified as a white male, late 30's to early 40's, medium height, medium build, some gray facial hair, last seen wearing a dark ball cap, blue t-shirt with "Florida" in orange on front, blue jeans, and sneakers.
Anyone who may know the identity of the person responsible or has further information is asked to call the Lee County Sheriff's Office at (239) 477-1000 or, to remain anonymous and be eligible for a reward up to $1,000 dollars, Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS(8477).
- Man shot to death while questioned in Boston probe
- Southbound I-75 reopens after rollover crash near Colonial
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Report: mother at fault in fatal Alligator Alley crash
- Fire shuts down Jersey's Sports Cafe
- Festival of Dance to feature many genres this weekend
- IRS hits Miccosukee tribe with $170M tax bill
- Invalid DL leads to Port Charlotte drug arrest
- Boil water notice in effect after Cape water main break
- Man accused in 2012 Three Oaks murder appears in court