|Published:||Sep 22, 2012 12:08 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 22, 2012 12:08 PM EDT|
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - A naked woman at the Orlando International Airport has been taken to a hospital for a mental health evaluation.
Airport spokeswoman Carolyn Fennell told the Orlando Sentinel, the unidentified woman arrived in a tax Friday afternoon. Witnesses immediately called police.
Orlando police Lt. Gary Hayes says the woman took off her clothes at the entrance to a parking garage. He says "she said something about Jesus making her do it."
Officers took the woman to Florida Hospital East for a psychiatric observation under the state's Baker Act.
Her name has not been released because of health-privacy laws.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia. ID released
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend
- Child Struck And Killed By Vehicle In Bonita Springs.