|Published:||Sep 22, 2012 12:08 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 22, 2012 12:08 PM EDT|
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - A naked woman at the Orlando International Airport has been taken to a hospital for a mental health evaluation.
Airport spokeswoman Carolyn Fennell told the Orlando Sentinel, the unidentified woman arrived in a tax Friday afternoon. Witnesses immediately called police.
Orlando police Lt. Gary Hayes says the woman took off her clothes at the entrance to a parking garage. He says "she said something about Jesus making her do it."
Officers took the woman to Florida Hospital East for a psychiatric observation under the state's Baker Act.
Her name has not been released because of health-privacy laws.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- LCSO: Hohensee died from self-inflicted gun shot wound
- Floridians pay the price for illegal Curbstoning
- 12 sentenced in South Florida grow house operation
- Friends remember Hohensee as kind and helpful, not violent
- Man answers the door & gets beat with a tire iron
- Investigation in to the Hohensee marriage
- Naples man honored for using epilepsy to inspire others
- Fla. using federal grant money to settle lawsuit