|Published:||Sep 22, 2012 8:54 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 22, 2012 8:54 AM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- Edison & Ford Winter Estates horticulturalists Todd Roy stopped by WINK News Saturday to talk about the current season's flowers and vegetables.
To learn how to start a Fall garden for Winter harvest, the public is invited to attend the "Edible Fall Gardens" workshop today, Saturday, September 22 at 9 A.M.
Edison Ford Members: FREE
Non members $5
Participants will receive 20% off in the Edison Ford Garden Shoppe
Workshop includes tour of the Edison Ford demonstration garden.
For more information call 239-334-7419.
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- FHP investigating accident Lehigh Acres
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Lee school board narrows down supt. search
- Vandals cause damage at St. Leo's Catholic church
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Judge steps down in Watlington vs. McGregor Baptist case
- Fort Myers Florist launches DIY wedding flower sessions
- Florida emergency officials ready to assist OK victims
- Englewood man arrested on child pornography charges