|Published:||Sep 22, 2012 8:54 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 22, 2012 8:54 AM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- Edison & Ford Winter Estates horticulturalists Todd Roy stopped by WINK News Saturday to talk about the current season's flowers and vegetables.
To learn how to start a Fall garden for Winter harvest, the public is invited to attend the "Edible Fall Gardens" workshop today, Saturday, September 22 at 9 A.M.
Edison Ford Members: FREE
Non members $5
Participants will receive 20% off in the Edison Ford Garden Shoppe
Workshop includes tour of the Edison Ford demonstration garden.
For more information call 239-334-7419.
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Arrest made in Port Charlotte party shooting
- Child killed after being backed over by truck
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend
- Skydiver, pilot treated after midair accident
- Coast Guard: 10 migrants repatriated back to Cuba