|Published:||Sep 21, 2012 1:44 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 21, 2012 1:44 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Lee County deputies arrested 39-year-old Justin Gillespie Thursday after he allegedly called 911, asking officers to call his dad on his behalf because he was out of cell phone minutes.
Gillespie was informed several times by operators not to use 911 for that type of problem.
A review of his phone showed 13 calls to 911 since September 11th of this year. Law enforcement responded to eight of those calls.
LCSO found that Gillespie has called 911 fourteen times since March of this year. Twelve of those times, no action was taken by law enforcement.
- Gov. Scott wants to cut auto registration fees
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings spotted in SC
- 3-year-old allegedly sets Cape Coral apartment fire
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Bike run to benefit Toys for Tots this Saturday
- Fla man jailed after losing $100 in card game
- Woman allegedly caught on camera taking wallet, using card
- Boy, 4, may have died of bacterial meningitis
- St. Pete woman accidentally shot boyfriend
- NASA suspects bad valve for space station trouble