LEE COUNTY, Fla.- The speed limit on I-75 has been reduced to 60 mph in the two-mile work zone from Luckett Road to SR 80.
This project is expanding I-75 to six lanes from Luckett Road to SR 80 and making improvements at the SR 80 interchange.
Motorists should remember speeding fines are doubled when workers are present.
The Ajax Paving Industries project is estimated to be completed in the fall 2013.
- Body of autistic boy vacationing in Fla. is found
- Friends Mourn Friend Killed in Motor Scooter Crash
- Fla. gov. steps up pace on signing death warrants
- Fla. Gov. will veto 3 percent college tuition hike
- Consumer group flags high SPF ratings on sunscreen
- Click it or Ticket campaign begins May 20th
- Shooting investigation in North Fort Myers