|Published:||Sep 21, 2012 11:00 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 21, 2012 11:22 AM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Women wined and dined tonight to help put food on the shelves of the Harry Chapin Food Bank. Da Ru Ma at the Bell Tower Shops hosted the Women's Wine Club for a special wine tasting event.
Guests sampled wines from all around the world, giving a percentage of each ticket back to the food bank.
Co-Organizer of the event Barbara Braun says, "We all need to pull together to help the food bank and this is a fun way for women to get together, have good food, and try different wines, and help the food bank."
The group meets once a month to help raise money for Harry Chapin Food Bank.
- Lee County pursuit ends in crash in Collier County
- Fort Myers man arrested in road rage shooting incident
- Naples non-profit uses water therapy to help Veterans cope
- New video shows Hohensee's anger
- Beware of Memorial Day scams aimed at military personnel
- Gearing up for summer with Memorial Day travel
- Community comes together for Safety Fair & 5k
- Communications satellite launched into space
- FMPD arrests 10 on drug charges, looking for 9 more
- Request to exhume remains from panhandle school rejected