|Published:||Sep 20, 2012 10:45 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 20, 2012 10:52 PM EDT|
CLEWISTON, FL - Needra Johnson says she is waiting for justice. Her husband of 9 years, Michael, was murdered in Lehigh Acres on January 2nd of this year. Now, 9 months later there have been no arrests. Needra says she and her 6 children cannot have closure until someone is held accountable for the deadly shooting. Needra says milestones in the childrens lives, birthdays, first day of school, holidays are all marred by sadness because of Michael's death. She says if there is someone that has information about the case she hopes they will come forward. "If not for me, they need to think of these kids.", She says.
- Deputies find body at scene of Pt. Charlotte house fire
- Woman faces DUI charges after crash involving 6 children
- 4 Collier Co. children involved in 2 near drowning incidents
- Chrysler agrees to recall of Jeeps at risk of fire
- Top choice drops out of consideration for Lee Co. Manager
- DCF investigates Cape Coral infant's death
- Storage unit swiper targets Cape Coral facility
- LDAS seeks information regarding 2nd recent cat shooting
- Car crashes into store on Golden Gate Pkwy.
- Man allegedly shoots step-son in face for being a 'moocher'