|Published:||Sep 19, 2012 7:54 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 19, 2012 7:21 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla.- Beginning Wednesday, September 19 through Thursday, September 20, during the overnight hours of 9:00 p.m. - 6:00 a.m., the westbound lanes of the Cape Coral bridge will be closed to traffic.
Crews will be setting up barrier walls for a new traffic pattern at the Cape Coral Toll Plaza.
At 6:00 a.m. Thursday, September 20, motorists can expect six westbound lanes to be open for their use.
This final configuration will include lane 1 (adjacent to the administration building) as a dedicated LeeWay/SunPass lane, lanes 2, 3 & 4 as manned booths and lanes 5 & 6 as dedicated “open road” LeeWay/SunPass lanes.
For updates on all lanes closures, traffic shifts and construction progress, please visit the project website at www.LeeBridgeConstruction.com.
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- WINK News gets Collier call center employees back pay
- Cape Coral Elks Lodge forced to shut its doors
- Four Lee County Schools will have extended hours in January
- Red drift algae could pile up on SWFL beaches in 2014
- Closing of Fla. power plant will take 60 years
- Real life grinch steals Christmas stockings
- Beach renourishment winds down in Naples