|Published:||Sep 19, 2012 7:54 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 19, 2012 7:21 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla.- Beginning Wednesday, September 19 through Thursday, September 20, during the overnight hours of 9:00 p.m. - 6:00 a.m., the westbound lanes of the Cape Coral bridge will be closed to traffic.
Crews will be setting up barrier walls for a new traffic pattern at the Cape Coral Toll Plaza.
At 6:00 a.m. Thursday, September 20, motorists can expect six westbound lanes to be open for their use.
This final configuration will include lane 1 (adjacent to the administration building) as a dedicated LeeWay/SunPass lane, lanes 2, 3 & 4 as manned booths and lanes 5 & 6 as dedicated “open road” LeeWay/SunPass lanes.
For updates on all lanes closures, traffic shifts and construction progress, please visit the project website at www.LeeBridgeConstruction.com.
- Deputies find body at scene of Pt. Charlotte house fire
- Woman faces DUI charges after crash involving 6 children
- 4 Collier Co. children involved in 2 near drowning incidents
- Chrysler agrees to recall of Jeeps at risk of fire
- Top choice drops out of consideration for Lee Co. Manager
- DCF investigates Cape Coral infant's death
- Storage unit swiper targets Cape Coral facility
- LDAS seeks information regarding 2nd recent cat shooting
- Car crashes into store on Golden Gate Pkwy.
- Man allegedly shoots step-son in face for being a 'moocher'