|Published:||Sep 19, 2012 7:54 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 19, 2012 7:21 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla.- Beginning Wednesday, September 19 through Thursday, September 20, during the overnight hours of 9:00 p.m. - 6:00 a.m., the westbound lanes of the Cape Coral bridge will be closed to traffic.
Crews will be setting up barrier walls for a new traffic pattern at the Cape Coral Toll Plaza.
At 6:00 a.m. Thursday, September 20, motorists can expect six westbound lanes to be open for their use.
This final configuration will include lane 1 (adjacent to the administration building) as a dedicated LeeWay/SunPass lane, lanes 2, 3 & 4 as manned booths and lanes 5 & 6 as dedicated “open road” LeeWay/SunPass lanes.
For updates on all lanes closures, traffic shifts and construction progress, please visit the project website at www.LeeBridgeConstruction.com.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- Man accused of killing dog with pickaxe appears in court
- Man posts Facebook video of himself jumping on manatees
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Cape woman at center of life support controversy passes away
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Woman, 97, hit by trooper dies of injuries
- Car drives into hole in Cape Coral
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause