|Published:||Sep 19, 2012 5:13 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 19, 2012 6:32 PM EDT|
NAPLES, Fla - Vandals spray paint a swastika over the face of a Naples political candidate.
The sign belongs to House of Representatives candidate Peter Richter.
A swastika was painted on Richter's picture along with a mustache.
"The only thing I can think of is my last name is Richter which is German, so if they want to make some silly link between that I don't know," said Richter.
The sign, which will cost $50 to replace, is located near the intersection of Center St. and US 41.
Richter says the sign will have to be replaced and does expect to file a criminal report with the Naples Police Department.
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- FBI: Man fatally shot in Boston bombing probe
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Festival of Dance to feature many genres this weekend
- Boil water notice in effect after Cape water main break
- IRS hits Miccosukee tribe with $170M tax bill
- South Fla. Water Management District chief resigns
- Fire shuts down Jersey's Sports Cafe
- Melbourne Beach mayor steps down amid tension