|Published:||Sep 19, 2012 5:13 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 19, 2012 6:32 PM EDT|
NAPLES, Fla - Vandals spray paint a swastika over the face of a Naples political candidate.
The sign belongs to House of Representatives candidate Peter Richter.
A swastika was painted on Richter's picture along with a mustache.
"The only thing I can think of is my last name is Richter which is German, so if they want to make some silly link between that I don't know," said Richter.
The sign, which will cost $50 to replace, is located near the intersection of Center St. and US 41.
Richter says the sign will have to be replaced and does expect to file a criminal report with the Naples Police Department.
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Elderly Naples man accused of molesting special needs teen
- Mother accused of doing 'whippets' while baby was present
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- 'Magic' Johnson to speak at Quality Life Center fundraiser
- UNF golfer killed in small plane crash
- Lee County school board votes to make school day longer
- 3 Miami-Dade officers shot, 2 suspects killed
- 3 arrested in stolen exam scheme at FIU
- Family surprises neighbors with 'Random Acts of Kindness'