|Published:||Sep 19, 2012 12:25 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 19, 2012 12:25 PM EDT|
ENGLEWOOD, Fla.- The Charlotte County Sheriff's Office received a call from the Walmart store manager at 9:34 a.m. this morning concerning a bomb threat he received.
The building at 2931 South McCall Road (S.R. 776) was evacuated while CCSO deputies and detectives checked the facility and found nothing. The store was reopened at 11:44 a.m.
CCSO detectives are continuing their investigation on identifying the bomb threat caller. If anyone has information about this case, please call the CCSO at 941-639-2101, or Crime Stoppers at 800-780-TIPS (8477).
- FMPD IDs victim in fatal shooting, suspect search continues
- Charlotte deputies ID body found in burned garage
- Immokalee man accused of having sex with an 11 y/o
- Police find 2 bodies inside West Palm Beach school
- Fla. school tells students to drop online classes
- 2 children remain hospitalized after near drowning incidents
- LCSO detectives search for gas station burglary suspect
- Two arrested in Fort Myers drug bust
- Judge sends N. Fla. man to prison for life
- Hazmat team responds to chlorine leak at CCI