|Published:||Sep 19, 2012 12:25 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 19, 2012 12:25 PM EDT|
ENGLEWOOD, Fla.- The Charlotte County Sheriff's Office received a call from the Walmart store manager at 9:34 a.m. this morning concerning a bomb threat he received.
The building at 2931 South McCall Road (S.R. 776) was evacuated while CCSO deputies and detectives checked the facility and found nothing. The store was reopened at 11:44 a.m.
CCSO detectives are continuing their investigation on identifying the bomb threat caller. If anyone has information about this case, please call the CCSO at 941-639-2101, or Crime Stoppers at 800-780-TIPS (8477).
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Woman allegedly steals iPhone 5S from Verizon Store
- Vehicle catches fire on Oil Well Rd.
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Dump truck and car crash on SW 20th Ave.
- Lee's family talks about new 911 dispatcher training
- Driver in crash that killed Cypress Lake grad was drunk
- Estero firefighters rescue impaled seagull
- Men allegedly point guns at FMPD officers