|Published:||Sep 18, 2012 5:53 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 18, 2012 6:16 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- If you were driving along Fowler and Martin Luther King Boulevard in Fort Myers today you may have seen this: a woman holding a sign in the middle of the road...and handing out dollar bills!
Trish Bagby's wanted to make her birthday a little brighter for some other people. So she decided to take birthday money she got and give it to other people!
Trish said she was going to give out $200 to anyone who passed by, $2 at a time, until she ran out of cash.
- Human remains found on Shell Point Blvd.
- LCSO investigates a death at Edison State College
- Cape woman suffers serious burns after morning kitchen fire
- Dr. Burke gives last speech before retirement
- Ohio cop, wife face child neglect charge in Fla.
- Lee Dept. of Health offers free pool testing kit
- Fla. woman meets son she gave up for adoption
- Third-grade FCAT math and reading scores static
- Personal finance expert Suze Orman speaks at UF
- Fla. Gov. asked to return money to insurer