|Published:||Sep 18, 2012 12:13 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 18, 2012 12:50 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- The results from the Lee Tran-Publix Stuff-the-Bus event are in.
Over the weekend, the companies collected over 75,000 pounds of food and $3,100 in cash for the Harry Chapin Food Bank.
Harry Chapin tells us they can turn that into over $18,000 worth of food, to be donated to families across Southwest Florida.
- FMPD arrests robbery suspect linked to 5 robberies
- Store owner's surveillance cameras catch alleged thieves
- Collier home destroyed by fire
- Real estate search begins for Hertz executives
- Settlement reached with Lifestyle Lift
- Candidates for Cape Coral Mayor duke it out in 1st debate
- Couple accused of kidnapping kids appears in court
- Police ID man who drove into Cape Coral canal
- Naples parents protest cell phone tower at elementary school
- Hertz new HQ building plans