|Published:||Sep 18, 2012 3:50 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 18, 2012 3:50 PM EDT|
BOYNTON BEACH, Fla. (AP) - Boynton Beach police are looking for a head-butting beer thief.
Police are asking for the public's help in identifying the man seen in a surveillance video trying to leave a convenience store without paying for two packs of beer.
Police say the suspect grabbed the beer from a cooler last week and put it underneath his shirt. He then walked up to the front counter and asked the clerk if he could "slide' and not pay for the beers. The clerk said no, but the suspect left the store with the beers. When the clerk chased after him and told him he called police, the suspect head-butted him and took off.
The man is described as having blonde hair and a goatee.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Hostage situation ends in house fire, man found dead inside
- Ft. Myers man dies in New Jersey crash, wife critically hurt
- Sun Splash Waterpark begins summer hours Friday
- Union vote set for some Lee Co. government workers
- Salvation Army of Fla. assists Oklahoma tornado victims
- Desoto officials search for missing Nocatee man
- Island Park brush fire remains mostly contained
- FWC relocates largest black bear captured in Fla.