|Published:||Sep 18, 2012 6:51 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 18, 2012 9:37 PM EDT|
NAPLES, Fla.- Because of an apparent lightning strike to or near the City of Naples Police Headquarters building, the 911 system was disabled. But the phone system problem has been repaired. All communication lines are functional to include the 911 system.
911 calls to the City of Naples were being rolled over to the COLLIER COUNTY 911 CENTER and information was being relayed back for dispatching purposes.
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- FHP releases final report on deadly Alligator Alley Accident
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Judge steps down in Watlington vs. McGregor Baptist case
- How hurricanes get their names
- SWFL residents reach out to family in tornado-stricken Moore
- $60K approved for Lee school district convention
- The Salvation Army is answering the call for help
- SOLD: Lee County school buildings