|Published:||Sep 17, 2012 5:01 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 17, 2012 5:01 PM EDT|
CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fla.- Crews are working to repair an apparent diesel spill in the eastbound lanes of Kings Highway starting just west of Suncoast Boulevard and extending through the intersection.
Warning signs are being placed ahead of the damaged road surface.
An engineering evaluation and determination of repair methodology will be done Tuesday morning.
Motorists are advised to use caution when traveling on this section of roadway, as it can become overly slick during periods of rain.
- Father buries son, exhumes casket to find it a mess
- Soldier surprises his children in time for Christmas
- FMPD makes arrest in Fifth Third Bank robbery
- Head-on collision blocks part of Vanderbilt Beach Rd.
- Florida Everblades deliver bears to children's hospital
- Lack of qualified labor for Cape Coral construction jobs
- Missing baby may be in the company of Lakeland woman
- Judge says the lights must go on in one Collier neighborhood
- Safe havens for children double in Southwest Florida
- Fla. homeowner's group bans playing in street