|Published:||Sep 17, 2012 5:01 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 17, 2012 5:01 PM EDT|
CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fla.- Crews are working to repair an apparent diesel spill in the eastbound lanes of Kings Highway starting just west of Suncoast Boulevard and extending through the intersection.
Warning signs are being placed ahead of the damaged road surface.
An engineering evaluation and determination of repair methodology will be done Tuesday morning.
Motorists are advised to use caution when traveling on this section of roadway, as it can become overly slick during periods of rain.
- Deputies find body at scene of Pt. Charlotte house fire
- FMPD arrests women caught on camera stealing lotto tickets
- Woman faces DUI charges after crash involving 6 children
- 4 Collier Co. children involved in 2 near drowning incidents
- Witnesses says Naples man killed ducklings with a broom
- Chrysler agrees to recall of Jeeps at risk of fire
- Top choice drops out of consideration for Lee Co. Manager
- Twins minor league team involved in Fla. crash
- DCF investigates Cape Coral infant's death
- LDAS seeks information regarding 2nd recent cat shooting