|Published:||Sep 17, 2012 7:35 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 17, 2012 10:14 AM EDT|
BONITA SPRINGS, Fla. Political consultant and commentator James Carville speaks tonight Monday, September 17th , at the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa in Bonita Springs. Registration and networking begin at 6 p.m., with dinner and program at 7.
Carville is nationally recognized as a political consultant, analyst, pundit, media personality and author of best-selling books on a broad range of topics. The former co-host of CNN's "Crossfire" gained prominence as a political mastermind for his work on Bill Clinton's 1992 presidential campaign. Carville, nicknamed "The Ragin' Cajun," is a recurring guest on CNN's "The Situation Room," and often debates political topics with his wife, Republican strategist Mary Matalin.
Carville's presentation will provide insight into the post-convention political scene and what he expects for the November elections. The no-holds-barred summary will include analysis of both parties' efforts to win the White House, U.S. Senate and House seats, and much more.
Individual tickets are available for $200, which includes dinner.
For more information contact Steve Kushner at SKushner@Becker-Poliakoff.com or Visit www.swfltigerbay.org
- FGCU one win away from NCAA Tournament appearance
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Sailboat off Marco Island tries to ride out Thursday's storm
- Gay-straight club lawsuit to be move forward
- Search continues for missing spring breaker
- Cape Coral firefighters investigating trash compactor fire
- Researcher suspended after dolphin moved to pool
- Judge: tainted evidence not enough to free inmate
- Suspected police impersonator was fed agent
- Keys refuge will fine owners of cats found roaming