|Published:||Sep 17, 2012 12:29 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 17, 2012 5:42 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla.- A fire destroyed a Cape Coral home in the early hours of Monday morning.
Residents of the home, located at 410 SW 42nd Terrace, were not there when it went up in flames and the fire department has not been able to contact them.
The house is a total loss, having sustained $150,000 in damage.
It is suspected that the blaze might have sparked in the attic, but this has not yet been determined.
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- Holiday event raises funds for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast, travel dicey
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash