|Published:||Sep 17, 2012 3:08 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 17, 2012 3:08 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Detectives with the Traffic Homicide Unit of the Lee County Sheriff's Office are still seeking information on a traffic crash that killed a man on August 6, on State Road 82 at Rue Labeau Circle.
Upon further investigation, detectives believe the third vehicle they are searching for is a dark blue, older model, box type/style vehicle. A witness at the scene states this vehicle was in front of hers as the crash unfolded.
Detectives want to speak to the driver and any other occupants of this vehicle as they are possible witnesses to this crash and may not even know they were involved in the crash.
Anyone with information on this fatal crash is asked to call Corporal Lenny Gould at 477-1000.
- Deputies find body at scene of Pt. Charlotte house fire
- Woman faces DUI charges after crash involving 6 children
- 4 Collier Co. children involved in 2 near drowning incidents
- Top choice drops out of consideration for Lee Co. Manager
- DCF investigates Cape Coral infant's death
- Storage unit swiper targets Cape Coral facility
- LDAS seeks information regarding 2nd recent cat shooting
- Car crashes into store on Golden Gate Pkwy.
- Man allegedly shoots step-son in face for being a 'moocher'
- Immokalee Rd. reopens after 2 crashes, moments apart