|Published:||Sep 16, 2012 10:50 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 16, 2012 10:51 PM EDT|
NEW PORT RICHEY, Fla. (AP) - The Pasco Sheriff's Office has identified the third suspect accused of helping to beat a man another woman met on an Internet dating site.
Authorities are looking for Vanessa Musson. She's wanted on charges of attempted murder, aggravated battery, grand theft auto and grand theft firearm.
A sheriff's office statement says she stole several guns from the victim's home Friday night and should be considered armed and dangerous.
Forty year-old Bobbie Jo Curtis and her 16-year-old son were charged Saturday with attempted homicide and unlawful imprisonment after tying up and severely beating the man Curtis met online. Musson is accused of helping the mother and son steal items from the home and remains at large.
Authorities have not identified the victim, who suffered serious head injuries.
- Deputies find body at scene of Pt. Charlotte house fire
- FMPD searches for suspect in fatal shooting on Dunbar St.
- Teen bound up as crooks raid home
- Four kids hospitalized after two separate near drownings
- Dr. Joseph Burke's Last Day as Superintendent
- Sen. Rubio getting poor marks
- Nancy Graham to be sworn in as new Lee Co. Superintendent