|Published:||Sep 16, 2012 10:50 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 16, 2012 10:51 PM EDT|
NEW PORT RICHEY, Fla. (AP) - The Pasco Sheriff's Office has identified the third suspect accused of helping to beat a man another woman met on an Internet dating site.
Authorities are looking for Vanessa Musson. She's wanted on charges of attempted murder, aggravated battery, grand theft auto and grand theft firearm.
A sheriff's office statement says she stole several guns from the victim's home Friday night and should be considered armed and dangerous.
Forty year-old Bobbie Jo Curtis and her 16-year-old son were charged Saturday with attempted homicide and unlawful imprisonment after tying up and severely beating the man Curtis met online. Musson is accused of helping the mother and son steal items from the home and remains at large.
Authorities have not identified the victim, who suffered serious head injuries.
- Motorcyclist injured after crash on Nelson at Tropicana
- Pilot whales change course, move closer to shore
- 2 die in South Florida motorcycle crash
- SWFL gathering Saturday to support elderly smack cam victim
- An iconic ship gets a chance to set sail on a new voyage
- Post Office offers help on Sundays
- Man catches dog thief in the act
- Ft. Myers woman reflects on Mandela, growing up in S. Africa
- Edcational app making the grade in Lee County Schools
- Garrod Drywall burglary suspect blacks out cameras