|Published:||Sep 14, 2012 6:15 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 14, 2012 6:18 AM EDT|
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - Beer and wine will be on the menu when the new Be Our Guest restaurant opens later this year in Disney's Magic Kingdom.
Disney officials say that they've listened to feedback from guests who've said they'd like the option of being served beer or wine with dinner. The restaurant will open in November as part of the Fantasyland expansion.
It's the first time in the Magic Kingdom's 41-year history that the park will serve beer and wine.
Sales will be restricted to dinnertime hours. The restaurant is based on Disney's "Beauty and the Beast" and will serve French cuisine.
Disney's Vice President of Food and Beverage Maribeth Bisienere says it's all about the dining experience.
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- CCSO: Man threatens to shoot deputy during domestic dispute
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- Salvation Army receives another 'Mimi coin' donation
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- Police chief resigns in troubled Fla. city
- Radel makes Forbes' list of 'biggest career crashes of 2013'