|Published:||Sep 14, 2012 6:15 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 14, 2012 6:18 AM EDT|
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - Beer and wine will be on the menu when the new Be Our Guest restaurant opens later this year in Disney's Magic Kingdom.
Disney officials say that they've listened to feedback from guests who've said they'd like the option of being served beer or wine with dinner. The restaurant will open in November as part of the Fantasyland expansion.
It's the first time in the Magic Kingdom's 41-year history that the park will serve beer and wine.
Sales will be restricted to dinnertime hours. The restaurant is based on Disney's "Beauty and the Beast" and will serve French cuisine.
Disney's Vice President of Food and Beverage Maribeth Bisienere says it's all about the dining experience.
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- FHP releases final report on deadly Alligator Alley Accident
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Judge steps down in Watlington vs. McGregor Baptist case
- $60K approved for Lee school district convention
- The Salvation Army is answering the call for help
- SOLD: Lee County school buildings
- New Florida voting law
- Cape woman keeps track of OK friends, family