LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Most people get a huge party when they retire, but Judge James Seals of Lee County got a supersized send-off. The man who presided over cases for the Department of Children and Families hung up his robe this month after three decades on the bench.
Today, dozens of colleagues surprised him with a flash mob in downtown Fort Myers!
- Confusion leads to heavy police activity at Bernwood Cove
- CCSO seeks IDs of persons of interest in burglary case
- Teen fights off suspect accused of holding a gun to her head
- Woman accused of faking sons' deaths won't face jail time
- Students slime principal for 1 million minutes of reading
- Miami man catches longest Burmese python captured in Fla.
- Truck carrying mulch rolls over at Colonial & Plantation
- LCSO catches home invasion suspects in San Carlos Park
- Baby found, father charged in South Fla.
- Fla. gov. vetoes nearly $400 million from budget