|Published:||Sep 14, 2012 6:01 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 14, 2012 6:01 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Most people get a huge party when they retire, but Judge James Seals of Lee County got a supersized send-off. The man who presided over cases for the Department of Children and Families hung up his robe this month after three decades on the bench.
Today, dozens of colleagues surprised him with a flash mob in downtown Fort Myers!
- FMPD arrests two for aggravated assault on law enforcement
- FGCU'S Road To March Madness Comes To An End
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- FGCU takes on Mercer at 2 p.m. for ASUN Championship
- War Horse coming to the stage at Barbara B Mann
- Woman In Critical Condition after Motorcycle Crash In Charlo