BOYNTON BEACH, Fla. (AP) - Three people are dead and three others injured after a three-vehicle crash in South Florida.
The Florida Highway Patrol says five men from a Broward County roofing company were traveling in two separate vehicles when they pulled over Friday morning on Interstate 95 in Boynton Beach because of a mechanical problem. FHP says a woman driving a third car veered over and hit one of the stopped vehicles.
The Palm Beach Post (bit.ly/Pg2rZx) reports the woman suffered minor injuries and was driving on a suspended license.
Information from: The Palm Beach Post, http://www.pbpost.com
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Confusion leads to heavy police activity at Bernwood Cove
- CCSO seeks IDs of persons of interest in burglary case
- Teen fights off suspect accused of holding a gun to her head
- Woman accused of faking sons' deaths won't face jail time
- Students slime principal for 1 million minutes of reading
- Miami man catches longest Burmese python captured in Fla.
- Truck carrying mulch rolls over at Colonial & Plantation
- LCSO catches home invasion suspects in San Carlos Park
- Baby found, father charged in South Fla.
- Fla. gov. vetoes nearly $400 million from budget