|Published:||Sep 11, 2012 10:28 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 11, 2012 10:28 AM EDT|
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) - The Florida Highway Patrol says the eastbound lanes of Interstate 10 are closed near the intersection with U.S. 301 due to a fatal crash.
The crash happened early Tuesday. Authorities say motorists are being asked to take State Road 228 or U.S. 90 as an alternative route until the highway reopens.
The FHP did not provide any other details.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Cape city workers find small mobile meth lab in the woods
- Cab driver saves family from mobile home fire
- Boil water notice in effect after N. Ft. Myers main break
- Officials: 35 pilot whales moving in deeper water
- Attorney: Winston relieved no charges in sex case
- FMPD arrests 3 teenaged vehicle burglary suspects
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- EXCLUSIVE: LeeTran driver speaks after possible bus shooting
- Fla. man charged in boy death eyed in 2nd killing
- Owner tracks stolen boat to Mexico