|Published:||Sep 10, 2012 11:11 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 10, 2012 11:11 AM EDT|
PUNTA GORDA, Fla.- Charlotte County Sheriff's deputies arrested a Gulf Cove woman Monday morning on three outstanding drug warrants for Violation of Probation. At the County Jail, corrections deputies located 96 narcotics pills in her vagina. Jennifer Emily Creque, 31, of 12150 Alumna Avenue, was arrested.
Shortly after midnight, Intake deputies conducted a strip search of Creque and discovered a condom that she had placed in her vagina. Inside the condom was a cellophane wrapper with tape around it thatcontained seven Morphine, 20 Carisoprodol, and 69 Tramadol pills.Creque said she knew it was against the law but needed the drugs to help her sleep.
Creque was charged with three felony counts of Smuggling Contraband into a Jail Facility (Morphine, Carisoprodol, Tramadol). She was also charged with Possession of Morphine, Possession of Carisoprodol, Possession of Prescription Medication without a Prescription, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, and for the three Violation of Probation warrants. This is the eighth time Creque has been booked into the Charlotte County Jail with 14 records. She remains in jail on no bond.
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Teacher accused of having relationship with student
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- Collier Co. begins looking for land to build soccer complex
- No plans to remove wreckage from fatal boat crash
- S Fla biologist recovering after rattlesnake bite
- Historic central Fla. house moved on barge
- Fla. man guilty in taxi, food delivery robberies
- Search ends for 2 missing from migrants' raft